Sunday, January 30, 2005

Goodbye Porpoise Spit...

Today I had a final farewell lunch at Oscar's, with my nearest and dearest friends and family. People traveled from Melbourne, and Sydney to come along, which was very cool!


Some of the gang at my farewell...
Posted by Hello

Many drinks helped with the goodbyes to many of the gathering...and there are a few people banned from the potential airport scene. Was great to catch up with people before I go off, and run away. (More photos, thanks to Jess. Such a cute one of Yuri and Alkira!) I am sure I have assured everyone that they should visit me when I am away! I should be having a regular stream of visitors...now just to get some work, and sort out what I am doing in the UK!

2 sleeps to go, before the big plane ride!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who are those two hotties in the bottom right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the hot little blondie???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...