Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's OK! I'm a Professional!!

I came home from work today to find a letter letting me know that I have been accepted as a member of the British Psychological Society.

I am a Graduate Member, based on my university years.

Wow! And oh, so very scary!!

I can work as a Professional here in the UK. Although, of course not as a Clinical Psychologist, or anything like that. Still, more than I can do back home in Australia so far.

So I have a real job, where I have a business card for the first time, and I get to flaunt all those letters after my name in all forms of correspondence! And now I have a professional membership. Perhaps I had better starting taking myself seriously. Admit that maybe I have a grown up job, and that I could be on the path to growing up.

As if! Hee hee.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! A grown up you say!? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, well if you're grown up now, it's time to start talking to boys then...... Other than me that is! Guess I should bring my camera on Saturday huh for your Chelsea FC post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "On the path to growing up" - not grown up already!!

    Boys?? What are those??!!

    Ahhh, I have replaced my dead camera - RIP. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...