Monday, October 16, 2006

I took the tube over to Camden...

to wander around. Yesterday. One of the things I have wanted to do in London, and have only just gotten around to!

After the very long tube ride up to Camden, I walked around in the autumn sunshine, taking in the sights and smells. Very busy, the network of markets had the full variety of wares on offer - and all variety of people wandering around too! Hippy, punky, funky, Camden markets have it all. Alot of people dressed in very weird stuff, too. I got quite lost, but could always find the collection of food stalls in every section!

On Saturday I went down to Brighton for the arvo with Laura, and her mate Dave. Walking around the pebbled beach, along the pier, past the palace, and through the Lanes. Several pints in a few of the very old pubs, it was a lovely way to spend a lazy Saturday.

I'm in London still. However, the end is near. I have resigned from my job, booked my flight, started thinking about what I want to be when I grow up...and I have five weeks till I am on that long haul flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...