Monday, March 08, 2010

Neo

After all these years of public transport, on the tube in London and then the trains and trams of Melbourne, moving back to Ballarat has forced me to get my own independent transport again. My cute, new little Mazda 2 was ready for pick up on Wednesday, and took us to George as it's first outing.

After catching my eye, actually in the model up, when the notion of need had arisen, some researching, and agonising about the choice of new or second hand, this little bundle of tyres, windows, and engine (and iPod jack - who am I kidding!) led me to this decision.

Thursday, when I walked home from work, I saw the car in front of my house, and wondered who was visiting.....it's going to take me awhile to remember it's mine!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new Mazda :)
    Have fun driving around.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...