Monday, April 26, 2010

Recent Cullinary Finds

In my break between subjects at uni on Monday last week, Julie and I went into a little place I had spotted - a cafe set up inside a garage. From walking past the entrance I had seen an eatery set up, and was intrigued.

The Garage Cafe touts Indonesian fare, with the Balinese style furniture, and Asia feel to the set up. We grabbed a big table, made our choices off the long menu, and were delighted with the outcome. The meals were great!

And then on Thursday we received an email about the menu for lunch at BRACE, where the Certificate II in Hospitality test out their cooking and serving skills. Michelle, Matt and I put up the closed sign at the office, and took up our booked table for a two course meal at the BRACE Cafe. I'm not sure if anyone can just call and book, but we will certainly be back. A chance to support these students in gaining their skills for later employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...