Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate

Hate's a strong word! Once I love a song, it's hardly going to change to a song I hate. For this entry in the 30 Day Song Challenge, I pick a song I am currently tired of....but I know that I will like it again, with time and a break from it's over-played status of early 2011 in the Aussie music world.


Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone

Since winning the Triple J Hottest 100 this year, it has been everywhere. But just listening to this clip, and seeing these two play together, I know I will get past it's recent overkill! They are just so lovely live!

This song actually irked me when it was listed on the Down The Way track list, as I felted ripped off by one song, since I already had and loved it on Angus' solo Lady Of The Sunshine album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...