Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: A Song That You Wish You Could Play


Impossible Soul, by Sufjan Stevens

All 25 minutes, 23 seconds qualifies for Day 27 of the 30 Day Song Challenge for me! So much going on in this song, musically and lyrical anthem-eque, with such an emotive atmosphere. The build! I could climb into this song, and never need to get out! Ha! Imagine having the musical talent to put this together! Incredible.

Seeing this live this year was truely amazing! Genius.

I would love to be able to play this - wouldn't everyone! But seeing it played live, it is put together by multi-instrumentalists, and I am pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to manage the precision timing of the chime bells! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...