Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Gorgeous Sentinel Building in San Fran

I have just starting to think about packing up my things after giving notice on my rental property, and in doing so, I have managed to spend several hours flipping through my old travel photo albums. Back in the days of film, having photos developed, and eventually putting them in an album. This has taken me back to my pre-blog trips, and reminded me of some amazing times.

This photo has to be one of my favourite shots ever taken, and was captured back in 2000 in San Francisco. I was on my way back home after spending 3 months in Nashville on a Working Holiday, and was visiting Nicole for a couple of days.

This copper-coloured corner building is the Sentinel Building, or the Columbus Tower as it's also known, and houses Francis Ford Coppola's American Zoetrope studio. Behind it is the distinctive TransAmerica Pyramid building.


Ohh, and I have used a lamp to try and frame the shot! My obsession with light fittings seems long in-grained!

God, I had forgotten how much I love this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...